Subject: Re: correction...
From: Project Genesis <genesis @ j51 . com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 1996 23:41:46 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

This was actually from my second message:
>> The mail you sent could not be delivered to:
>> 550 mtvyak1@aol.com is not a known user
>> 550 aollegalstaff@aol.com is not a known user

Message #1 either hasn't _yet_ been delivered, or has vanished in
CyberSpace. What I said was that I got a whole list of bogus subs - they're
still coming in. They're hitting my lists at my former provider, so the
lists are all closed and I'm not really getting hit... Just thought I'd warn
everyone. Unfortunately I already deleted the other bogus subs, so I hope my
first message eventually comes through with the list.

The VP just came in, and in message #1 I mentioned that Newt was part of
this (georgia6@hr.house.gov). ddevette@executive.com is also bogus.

Watch your lists... and can someone track this guy??

Ken

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: correction...