Subject: RE: Microsoft Exchange mail to list server addresses.
From: Ed Woodrick <ewoodrick @ ed-com . com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 21:01:26 -0500
To: "List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

What a concept! Instead of trying to embrace and use new technologies, let's
just filter it out.

Why should we ever use anything but fixed font black and white messages?

Let's keep messaging in the 60's instead of trying to of moving into the
90's!

Ed Woodrick
EDCOM

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: CC:Mail attachments