Subject: Changing Reply-To: Fields
From: bob @ marquee . com (Bob Cappel)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:59:00 -0800
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi.

I have read the FAQ and the Manual, but this concept is still unclear to
me.  I would really like the reply to field to read:

or something like that.  So that people who recieve mail from the list know
it's from the list, not just some random user, and so that they can reply
directly to the list.  We are setting up several discussion lists, and this
is important.  I've been trying for about 3 days to fix this using all the
resources availiable....can't get it right.

Help!

Thanks in advance,
Bob
bob@marquee.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Microsoft Exchange mail to list server addresses.