Subject: Re: Latest Krazy Kevin mag spam comes from teleport.com port
From: George Herbert <gherbert @ crl . com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:00:41 -0800
To: ckk @ uchicago . edu
Cc: spam @ zorch . sf-bay . org, list-managers @ greatcircle . com, gherbert @ crl . com

I have already contacted Teleport (and their upstream; I was having
temporary problems resolving the in-addr lookup on who owned that
particular chunk of IP space, so I contacted RGnet's coordinator,
Randy Bush...).

They haven't let me know they've found the account yet, but they are
aware...

-george