From: Robb Shecter <rshecter @ nile . ed . umuc . edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 22:50:16 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Meng Weng Wong <mengwong @ ICG . RESNET . UPENN . EDU>
Cc: cuc <cc3c @ inlink . com>, tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

> while we're on the rather nebulous subject of web interfaces
> to mailing lists, i should mention my WebDomo interface,
> which provides *list-manager* operations on a Majordomo list
> configuration file.

While we're on the topic of web interfaces for Majordomo, you may want to
check out my interface which allows the list manager to also add and
remove subscribers, manage archive files, edit the info file, *and is as
free as Majordomo*.

http://www.ed.umuc.edu/~rshecter/software/pandora.html

I guess it's within the Majordomo license to create software on top of
it, and then sell it, but is it really in the spirit of things?

- Robb