Subject: Review update of comp.mail.sendmail FAQ?
From: "Brad Knowles" <brad @ azathoth . ops . aol . com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:34:45 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

Folks,

    I'm not subscribed to your list (yet), but wanted to post this
note and ask those of you who might be interested to take a look at
the updated version of the comp.mail.sendmail FAQ.

    The changes are massive enough that I'll have to get it
re-approved by the news.answers moderators at MIT, but in the
meanwhile, I figure I should at least have outside folks look at it
and comment on both content and form (hopefully, you'd be helping me
more with the content, while the FAQ-Maintainers list would be helping
me with the form).

    If you're interested & willing, the updated version can be found
at:

	<ftp://ftp.his.com/pub/brad/sendmail/newfaq/part1>
	<ftp://ftp.his.com/pub/brad/sendmail/newfaq/part2>

    If you're interested in looking at what little other stuff I've
got in support of the FAQ, see <http://www.his.com/~brad/sendmail/>.

    Thanks!

--
Brad Knowles                           MIME/PGP: BKnowles@aol.net
    Mail Systems Administrator        <http://www.his.com/~brad/>

	PGP keys available from pgp-public-keys@pgp.ai.mit.edu

Indexed By Date Previous: Cyber Promotions