Subject: another attempted magazine spam
From: brian @ ilinx . ilinx . com (Brian J. Murrell)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 16:07:53 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I stopped yet another attemped magazine spam.  I know how small and
"out-of-the-way" my list is, and this is the third time in as many months.
What's up with this??  Is all this magazine subscription spam really coming
from one place, or what??

Why can we not seem to get this guy and shut him down??

Is he just hopping from service provider to service provider??  Is there
any reported incidences of this guy actually getting shutdown in the past??

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                                               brian@ilinx.com
InterLinx Support Services, Inc.                              brian@wimsey.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo vs. SmartList