Subject: Magazine spam header
From: Alexander Verbraeck <A . Verbraeck @ IS . TWI . TUDelft . NL>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:33:25 +0200 (MET DST)
To: postmaster @ aol . com, list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: winfave @ duticai . twi . tudelft . nl

I received the latest "Free 1 yr. Magazine" spam from an EXISTING
address at AOL.COM. Maybe, it uses a "service" at fidonet to
send the material to different lists, if it is not fake. The user
exists, but currently has a full mailbox. THIS MEANS THAT AOL KNOWS
THE NAME, ADDRESS, AND OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THIS USER. I suggest
AOL to take appropriate action.

Alexander Verbraeck.