Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V5 #66
From: Joe Moore <cc19 @ sdsumus . sdstate . edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 1996 09:00:26 -0700
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I guess I read their letter differently?  The 150 messages will be
annoying but they would need to go to a lot of work to eliminate
duplicates there.

Part of Pangaea note:

> If you are willing to include your list in our search service, please
> add the address listarch+Lost-Chords@list-archive.Reference.COM
> to the <LISTDESC> list.  We would also appreciate a note sent
> to list-manager@Reference.COM letting us know whether or not you are
> willing to participate.

Part of Eric T note:

> For what  little it might  be worth,  as a matter  of policy I  refuse to
> allow such  services to  subscribe to  my lists  when the  stated default
> action  is  that  they  will subscribe  automatically  unless  they  hear
> otherwise from me. The rationale is that they're asking me a favour, from
> which they will collect  $$$ (and I don't care if it's  for profit or non
Joe Moore
South Dakota State University
Normal E-mail:
More urgent E-mail: (but don't hesitate to use)
Quick mail URL:

Indexed By Date Previous: Typo...