From: Veggy Vinny <richardc @ CSUA . Berkeley . EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: Keith Reding <kreding @ info . aphis . usda . gov>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Keith Reding wrote:

> What is the nature of the list?  If these keep going the way they are
> with one of my lists, I may be looking for a home for it also.
>
> Mine is for BSE (Mad Cow Disease).

	It's for the support of the Gravis UltraSound card and also a
few Hong Kong singer fan club lists... Hope you can help.

Cheers,
-Vince- richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU - vince@COSC.GOV - vince@cygnus.sy.yale.edu
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Oakland, California USA
Computing Networking Operations - Advisory Council Member
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin