Subject: reformatted (Received lines and tracking down invalid forwarding)
From: ckk @ uchicago . edu
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 19:11:32 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I have found a workaround for the embarrassing EXMH problem which was causing
some of my outgoing mail to go in very, very long lines, whole paragraphs with
no line breaks. In response to a request or two, I'm resubmitting this message
again and it better get linewrapped this time or I'l @*$&(*^&$#(*^&#$^!@$)(&
:-)