Subject: Re: "Effective Online Marketing" *snort*
From: Sheryl Coppenger <sheryl @ seas . gwu . edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 12:31:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> Do people really fall for the kind of promoted at
>
> http://www.infocomm.net/~lack/email.html
>
> and if so, what can we do to stop this kinda stuff?

I don't know anything about infocomm.net, but maybe they'll put a stop
to it if they know about it.  I just looked at the page and then fired
off a note to postmaster@infocomm.net.

--

Sheryl Coppenger    SEAS Computing Facility Staff        sheryl@seas.gwu.edu
                    The George Washington University     (202) 994-6853