Subject: Re: Commercial Posts - What To Do?
From: "Lisa Gerson" <lgerson @ mcs . net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:40:05 -0600
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <lgerson@popmail.mcs.net>

> >My host site is POBOX and I don't have access to the server.
> >Therefore, I don't believe that I can make the lists closed to
> >postings by non-members.
>
> It takes some negotiation with customer service, but it can be done
> - you just can't do it yourself.

I had them change my list to subscribers-only posting and it didn't
take long. Make sure you tell them to include the digest version of
your list if you have one.

Lisa

Lisa Gerson - (lgerson@mcs.net)
list-manager, modslist
Mods List Home Page - http://www.mcs.net/~lgerson/modslist/

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Commercial Posts - What To Do?