Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: List/Web Interfacing?
From: Jeff Heinen <jeffh @ sparky . inherent . com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 07:07:58 -0700
To: Al Gilman <asgilman @ access . digex . net>
Cc: lazlo @ swcp . com (Lazlo Nibble), list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Altho HyperMail seems to be working for you, ( I never could make it work
well for me.. Hmm ). I would go take a look at HyperNews, its the
same basic idea, but starting from the web based direction and is
recently started accepting email replies ( were as before it just sent
out notification messages when a new message arrived ). I am
hoping it will becomming very stable in the next few weeks so I can
start showing it off to some clients. To see how they like it.

-Jeff
--
Jeff Heinen      jeffh@inherent.com

Network Operations Center        |  Tel.: 503-224-6751
Inherent Technologies, Inc.      |  Fax:  503-224-9273
2110 SW Jefferson St.  3rd Floor |  sysadmin@inherent.com
Portland, Oregon  USA  97201     |  http://www.inherent.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: MILNET