Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: List/Web Interfacing?
From: Software Development <junkyard @ primate . wisc . edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 10:13:54 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> Altho HyperMail seems to be working for you, ( I never could make it work
> well for me.. Hmm ). I would go take a look at HyperNews, its the
> same basic idea, but starting from the web based direction and is
> recently started accepting email replies ( were as before it just sent
> out notification messages when a new message arrived ). I am
> hoping it will becomming very stable in the next few weeks so I can
> start showing it off to some clients. To see how they like it.

I recently made some hypermail 1.02 patches available at
http://www.primate.wisc.edu/software/web-tools.  They fixed
the problems I had with hypermail.  If anyone has other patches
that they've made, I'd be interested in seeing them, and incorporating
them.  I like the package after it's fixed, but unfortunately its author
doesn't seem to reply to mail sent about it.

Paul DuBois
dubois@primate.wisc.edu