Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: List Etiquette
From: Brian Edmonds <edmonds @ cs . ubc . ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:24:31 -0700
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM
>received: by edmonds.home.cs.ubc.ca (Sendmail 8.7.5)

Bob> Is there a small list of list etiquette pointers I could "come
Bob> across" and mail to the list?  Thanks!

I'm not sure if it's sufficiently small for you, but you're welcome to
check out the list etiquette FAQ I wrote up for the lists I run.  I
don't actually post it to the lists, but the URL is in the list info
file, and I occasionally post pointers to it when needed:
  <http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html>

Brian.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List Etiquette