Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: Disabling "who" completely in Majordomo
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 1996 12:08:32 -0500
To: dean @ onenw . org
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

DE> We're hosting a list that has requested that *nobody* have the ability
DE> to obtain the list's distribution names.

What version?  For 1.93, get the anon-who patch from the majordomo-users
archive.  For 1.94 (still in development) set who_access = closed.

For majordomo questions, the list majordomo-users@greatcircle.com is
probably a better place to send Majordomo-specific questions.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center