Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: Full headers in MS Mail?
From: "Roger Fajman" <RAF @ CU . NIH . GOV>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 18:40:01 EDT
To: apu @ inet-images . com
Cc: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

> I asked that he send me a copy of the duplicates with the full headers
> so I can analyze them, but he states that he is using MS Mail and that
> the only headers he has is a From: header (with just the list name,
> and no host info), a To: header (with a % substituted for a @) and a
> Date: and Subject:.  Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of MS Mail
> with which to figure out how to get a full set of headers out of it,
> so I was hoping somebody here knew.

With the Microsoft Mail Windows Client, add StripGatewayHeaders=0 to
the MSMAIL.INI file.  This is assuming that the SMTP gateway is
configured to pass the headers through.

With the Exchange client (for Windows 95 and NT, at least), double
click on the word From in the message header, then select Headers.

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Full headers in MS Mail?