Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1996)

Subject: re: Lyris
From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker @ brandenburg . com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 09:56:50 -0800
To: "John Buckman" <jbuckman @ shelby . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:14 AM -0500 12/1/96, John Buckman wrote:
>We've decided that in the next version of Lyris, the contents of the
>To: header in outgoing mail will be user-configurable.  You'll have
>Also, though many list servers use a Reply-To header which points
>back to the list, some people feel very strongly that this is a bad

	Configuration switches are Good Things.  But so are defaults.

	what are you setting for these two items?

d/

Dave Crocker                                             +1 408 246 8253
Brandenburg Consulting                              fax: +1 408 249 6205
675 Spruce Dr.                                  dcrocker@brandenburg.com
Sunnyvale CA 94086 USA                        http://www.brandenburg.com

Internet Mail Consortium                http://www.imc.org, info@imc.org