Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1996)

Subject: Re: Our High-Wired Copyright Concerns
From: Berg <berg @ eskimo . com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 19:46:01 -0800 (PST)
To: ERIC @ VM . SE . LSOFT . COM
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

	Actually, putting the copyright notice in the headers would probably
hold up in court.

	Why?  Because most mailreaders have the option to display full mail
headers, but most people disable that feature.  It is not the fault of the
listowner that people choose not to see something they are capable of seeing.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Our High-Wired Copyright Concerns