Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1997)

Subject: Managers are not Bystanders
From: Penn Jennings <jennings @ cyberca . com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 1997 19:48:42 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

I agree 100% with the idea that a bystander or list member has 0% obligation
to anyone.  However, as the list MANAGER we are NOT bystanders.  I have no
oblication to my coworkers.  If am a manager that fact changes.

Also, we don't get much say about our own legal duties in most areas of our
life.  If we did we would say, "Hey, screw you, I have no duties" in ALL
cases. Why would anyone willing accept any duties?

Penn Jennings  -  jennings@cyberca.com - www.cyberca.com/~jennings/

		The road to evil is paved with good intentions.

		Everyone that plays golf cheats.
		Any golfer that claims not to cheat is a liar AND a cheat.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List manager duties