Subject: JUNO problems
From: Todd Day <today @ di . com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 18:22:17 -0800
To: "List Manager's Digest (E-mail)" <list-managers-digest @ GreatCircle . COM>

I've been tempted to kick all Juno people off my lists, as well, but for
a completely different reason - Juno doesn't allow e-mail over 61k.  My
digests regularly exceed this amount.  Some weeks, my auto-bouncer bot
goes and kicks all juno users off due to excessive bouncing, and they
all have to resubscribe again.  I'll probably just make Majordomo screen
out all juno.com requests in the future to prevent all this wasted
bandwidth.

-todd-

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: ads in mailing lists