Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1997)

Subject: Re: Sites that host lists?
From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 21:14:57 -0700
To: ANDPPH @ ritvax . isc . rit . edu
Cc: james @ frutiger . staffs . ac . uk, ListMom-Talk Discussion List <listmom-talk @ skyweyr . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, ANDPPH @ ritvax . isc . rit . edu

At 10:56 PM 6/3/97 -0400, ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu wrote:
>I was asked by someone in Brazil if there are sites in the States that host
>mailing lists ... free or for payment ... does somebody know of any such sites?

There's lots, yeah.  Check with Yahoo, maybe -- or consider
that a lot of ISPs will do it for subscribers.

--Kynn, runs MLists.com, which sells list services, free if
        you just want a tiny "niche" list

--
  /\      /\  /\      /\          Kynn Bartlett / kynn@idyllmtn.com
 /  \    /  \/  \    /  \              Idyll Mountain Internet

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Sites that host lists?