Subject: RE: foundmoney.com
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 22:38:10 -0700
To: Vince Sabio <vince @ humournet . com>, acobley @ mic . dundee . ac . uk
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, henrym @ sacto . mp . usbr . gov

At 4:00 PM -0700 6/24/97, Vince Sabio wrote:
>Nevertheless, Chuq's suggestion is right on target -- even when they are
>spammer addresses, I still add them into ListProc's .ignored file (or the
>list filter on the LISTSERV list), inasmuch as it might be tempting to just
>set them to NOPOST and leave them there until they start bouncing. ;-)

This, of course, might only encourage them to add you and/or your site
and/or your lists to their spam systems... Me, I just want them away
from me. They're set up to ignore mail, and I don't want to give them
possible access to my subscriber list addresses. If you leave them on
the list, they can simply start scanning for the addresses of the folks
posting to your lists...

--
         Chuq Von Rospach (chuq@apple.com) Apple IS&T Mail List Gnome
                       <http://www.solutions.apple.com/>