Subject: Re: Funny AOL Address
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:48:29 -0700
To: amys @ amys-answers . com, Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 3:09 PM -0700 7/2/97, Amy Stinson wrote:
>> I'm at least going on the
>> assumption that SOMEONE configured their mail client correctly for
>> them, and do away with all of those @#$@#$@!#! typos.
>Boy Chuq, my experience is that that is a big assumption.

Oh, yeah -- but if the mail program isn't set up right, there's NO
hope... But it'll reduce the problems from what I'm seeing this way...

Anyone for passing a test before being handed a browser?

         Chuq Von Rospach ( Apple IS&T Mail List Gnome

 Plaidworks Consulting ( <>
   (<> +-+ The home for Hockey on the net)

Indexed By Date Previous: Can we talk about Meta Lists?