Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(September 1997)

Subject: Re: AOL upgrade
From: David Lundell <delundel @ netguide . com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:57:12 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

> > Before I consider the lack of a response a problem, what did you do to elicit
> > one, i.e, send the offending e-mail to, etc?
> >
>         Exactly.

Just FYI, the correct address to send reports e-mail infractions by an
AOL user is

I've found that it's often the case that when someone says they never
received a response to a problem that merits a response, they have sent
it to the incorrect person, department, or organization. I'm not saying
that this was the case here -- but as most of us know first-hand as list
managers, it is very easy for a user to make a valid request in an
inappropriate way, and even easier for that user to get upset when that
request goes unheeded.

David Lundell
Producer, E-mail Products
CMPnet |
Newsletters with a technology focus:

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL upgrade - B.S.