Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(September 1997)

Subject: Re: AOL upgrade - B.S.
From: "Bill Casti, CQA (System Administrator)" <help @ quality . org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:32:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Cyndi Norman <cnorman @ best . com>
Cc: List Managers List <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Exactly! David is THE Postmaster at AOL and the right person to direct
serious stuff to.

Regards.
Bill

 Bill Casti, CQA                                     Email: help@quality.org
 - List Moderator, "TQM in Manufacturing and Service Industries"
   List Address: QUALITY@pucc.princeton.edu

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Next: Re: AOL upgrade - B.S.
From: "Todd O." <2bits@wco.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: AOL upgrade - B.S.