Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1997)

Subject: Re: If I may have my own rant...
From: Stan Ryckman <stanr @ sunspot . tiac . net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 15:19:47 -0500
To: ListMom-Talk @ SkyList . Net, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:40 AM 10/26/97 +0000, Gordon Burns wrote:
>Lotus Notes are the bain of my life at times. There appears to be a
>configuration setting that is easy to get wrong and it insists on
>putting a space either side of the @ like so;
>fred @
>We have one newsletter with many employees from two companies that
>use Lotus Notes/mail it is a constant headache.  The problem is
>that they can not believe that it is Lotus that get it wrong "it must be you".

That's *LEGAL* though, as are many uglier forms.  See RFC 822.
What are you using that chokes on that?

Indexed By Date Previous: Re:
From: "Amy Stinson" <>
Next: FWD: New qmail anti-spam system
From: "Henry W. Miller" <henrym@SACTO.MP.USBR.GOV>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: If I may have my own rant...
From: Vince Sabio <>
Next: List-Managers mailing list archives now available via the web
From: Brent Chapman <Brent@GreatCircle.COM>

Search Internet Search