Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1997)

From: Todd Day <today @ di . com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:06:26 -0800
To: "'List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM'" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

welfare.  It's a lot easier for me just to dump these barrels of toxic
waste into a river over in the next county... where I personally won't
have to deal with the consequences of that... than it is for me to try
to deal with this is a more socially responsible manner."<<<<

Ron, perhaps you'll get a more enthusiastic response from list owners in
your quest to improve the list subscription process when you stop
comparing their mailing lists to Superfund sites.  What could possibly
be more socially responsible than to actively promote the free
communication between peoples of shared interests all over the globe
regardless of race, creed, or color?

List owners are the last of the world's pure altruists.

-todd-

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: MSN attachment problems