Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1997)

Subject: Re: Building links to Articles in Archives on list
From: Linda Kennedy <lindak @ netxn . com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 11:23:34 -0800
To: Dave Voorhis <dave @ armchair . mb . ca>, "list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM" <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Dave Voorhis wrote:

> Perhaps I am not clear on what you wish to do.  Do you wish to create > Web  pages that refer to individual posts, or do you wish to provide
> searchable  archives, or both?
Both. Finding a way to refer on Bluedog's web pages directly to
individual posts while not physically moving them onto our web site
would be the first priority. With minimal financial resources, the cost
of space and any unnecessary duplication of posts (stories) is a very
real concern for me.
Searchable archives?.....I'd be flyin high!
Feet firmly planted on the ground,
Linda
'Bluedog mismanager'
Mailto:lindak@netxn.com
lindak@netxn.com

From: Linda Kennedy <lindak@netxn.com>
Next: Re: Building links to Articles in Archives on list
From: Mark Rauterkus <mrauterkus@sportsurf.net>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Building links to Articles in Archives on list
From: Dave Voorhis <dave@armchair.mb.ca>
Next: Re: Building links to Articles in Archives on list
From: Mark Rauterkus <mrauterkus@sportsurf.net>