Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1997)

Subject: Re: [CLARIFICATION] Can you help with AOL troublemakers?
From: Theodore M Smith <tedsmith @ dimensional . com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 18:07:02 -0700 (MST)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

	I'm sorry that I seem to have expressed my question
inexactly (although I deeply appreciate several answers
which were directly on point).

	I simply need to know if anyone who has had trouble with
AOL subscribers knows any way actually to find a knowledgeable
person to talk to there, since emails to postmaster or calls to
the customer service numbers just result in no action.

	I recognize I may be headed the way of the person who
contacted legal counsel, but I'm trying to do anything I can
short of that to resolve the problem.  Gotta think there are
decent folks at AOL.  I just need to find out who they are.

	Many thanks.

Ted Smith
Denver