Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1997)

Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V6 #246
From: "Gary E. Bickford" <garyb @ outlawnet . com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:08:52 -0600
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Just for the record and in reply to all my demo friends, I wasn't
intentionally differentiating between parties - obviously for the Prez to
sign a bill, it has to be passed by Congress - doesn't matter whether
they're republicrats or democricans.  They're ALL out to create a world
gov., turn education into indocrination and (rant, rant) ...  BTW - in the
middle ages, the rent paid by serfs to their lord was 1 fifth of their
income.  Our modern enlightened society regards that as near-slavery of
course...

Now, back to our regularly scheduled list topics, I hope.
GEB