Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1998)

Subject: I've seen the light!
From: "Bob Bish" <bish @ azstarnet . com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:11:58 +0000
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

   OK, I'll concede the infinite knowledge of the members of the list-managers
list, which means that you people are right (not me, of course, I'm just plain
stupid) and everything else is wrong.
   My biggest list is for owners of Hummers/Humvees.  Up until now, I've left
it up to the individual listmember to make use of the "delete" key to skip
threads which aren't of interest, but you have shown me how wrong this is!
   I have now declared that discussions of a Hummer's engine are irrelevant.
We are too busy discussing the transmission, transfer case, differentials,
suspension, etc. to waste our time looking at questions pertaining to the
engine!

...Bob

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: NEW: ml-owners - Mailing List Owner's Discussion Group