Subject: Re: New List
From: Darren Wyn Rees <merlin @ netlink . co . uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 17:37:20 GMT
To: Webbers Communications <gkfoote @ webbers . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com, owner-NEW-LIST @ listserv . nodak . edu

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:51:18 -0500, "Webbers Communications"
<gkfoote@webbers.com>  wrote in list-managers :

I make the assumption here that gkfoote@webbers.com is the same
gkfoote@webbers.com that is responsible for www.listex.com?  Correct
me if I'm wrong.

I also make the assumption that gkfoote@webbers.com is the same
gkfoote@webbers.com that mails me advertisements (spam, depending on
one's point of view) every time I post to Marty Hoag's New-List List?
Correct me if I'm wrong. (But I've got a neat collection of exactly
the same canned response from gkfoote@webbers.com from every post to
New-List List).

>My internet marketing resources.txt file includes a number of
>providers of list management services,  <snip>

Gary,

I had a bounce message from listex.com yesterday.  I can't say I'm at
all impressed. I followed the intstructions on your .txt template for
adding my list to your listex.com website.

Can't you figure a way to stop sending auto-replies to everyone who
posts to the New List List?   (It's starting to peeve me after the
twentieth canned ad.  It also costs.  It also piggybacks excessively
on the service provided by New-List.).
--
\/ Darren Wyn Rees     mailto:merlin@netlink.co.uk
-> PHONICS List for S/T/E/R/E/O/P/H/O/N/I/C/S Fans

Follow-Ups:
  • Re: New List