From: Aaron Schrab <aaron+lm @ schrab . com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:19:46 -0500
To: list-managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

At 09:02 -0400, 07 Apr. 1998, Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb@aa.fv.com> wrote:
> Just a point of clarification:  Most UNIX users can actually handle
> text/html pretty easily, but they don't necessarily know how.    Here's
> how:

> text/html; cp %s /tmp/latest.html \; netscape -remote
> "openURL(file:/tmp/latest.html)" \; echo LOOK IN THE NETSCAPE WINDOW

Great, now the message is being displayed in a Netscape window a few
miles away.  My eyes are pretty good, but not *that* good. :)

And then there are the people who read mail on Unix machines that don't
have Netscape (or even X) installed.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 The universe is already mad.  Anything else would be redundant