Subject: Re: MajorDomo Header/Footer insertion Web interface script.
From: Manar Hussain <manar @ ivision . co . uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:39:12 +0100
To: Chris Newman <cnewman @ mci2000 . com>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 09:33 29/04/98 -0700, Chris Newman wrote:
>We are in the process of installing MajorDomo and MajorCool. The only utility
>which seems to be missing is a script which creates a Web page GUI for the
>automatic insertion of headers and footers in outgoing messages.
>
>Can someone point us to such a script or do you have one which you would care
>to share?

It's a standard list feature for majordomo - see the config file options -
theye are called a fronter and footer (message_fronter and message_footer).

Chris - I was due to get back to re an extended but not too well tied
together yet package using exim/majordomo/majorcool and a few new things -
are you still interested. (was ill for a week and I'm still clearing a
back-log).