From: "Olusegun O. Ogidan" <Valtd1 @ concentric . net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:52:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo @ swcp . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi Listers:

I have only been on this list for a day or two.  Already, I have read
thorns of ABUSIVE mail and wonder why this is indeed a list for
list-managers.  Is it suddenly a sin to share talents?  If everyone had
kep their talents to themselves, how could the computer technology have
evolved thus far?  Isn't your ideas and mine that make computing less
frightening and a wonderful experience?  I have to say that I AM AWFULLY
DISAPPOINTED with adult conduct on the list-managers list.  I think I will
be signing off this list.  It is now crystally clear that I WON'T learn
anything here and will be forced to put up with all sorts of abusive
language.

Sincerely,
Olusegun O. Ogidan
List Administrator