Subject: Re: Helpful Feedback for Newbies Who Err?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:25:00 -0700
To: Thompson <thom @ Qmail . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 9:09 AM -0700 7/30/98, Thompson wrote:

> Wow, Chuq, would I like to see those messages! I wonder if
> they may be useful as templates for others of us to consider?
> Are they copyrighted? Steal-able? is there a way you could
> possibly make them available? Post them on a web site somewhere...?

My plan is to release all of this. It needs some cleanup, and
unfortunately, I just haven't had the time. It's going to happen
though, as soon as I can. Maybe after vacation, I'll just tarball what
I have and let others whack at it rough.

Besides, even if rough, it's a framework to start from.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)