Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1999)

Subject: Good taste
From: dbsmith @ atbbs . com (David B. Smith)
Date: 28 Jan 99 21:13:04 -0500
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
>received: by atbbs.com (0.99.970109)id AA03603; 29 Jan 99 06:28:58 -0500

Had a potential subscriber to my DEATHLAW list send me a tough question:

AH>My dad - when he's lucid - occassionally comes up with a funny joke about
AH>his condition.

AH>Can I post jokes about death on the list?

On the one hand, it'd be in kinda poor taste, as well as only marginally
on-topic to a discussion about Law and Death.  On the other hand...
well, I gotta consider the source.  Gotta make allowances for the input
of a dying person to any discussion related to death.

 * SLMR 2.1a * William Kelly was fed secretary
--
>> David B. Smith            | Email sysop@atbbs.com, dbsmith@izzy.net
>> Sysop, American Tune BBS  | DISCLAIMER:  Hey, I -own- the place!
>> Anyway, my views are sometimes not even my own, much less anyone else's.
>> Host of DEATHLAW Maillist.  "Subscribe deathlaw" to listserv@atbbs.com

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Spam Police