Subject: Re: Topica-Dot-Com Open For Business
From: Kenny Paul <kenny @ cisco . com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 07:04:09 -0800
To: "Victor A. Wagner, Jr." <vawjr @ rudbek . com>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 11:46 AM 3/2/99 -1000, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:
>Am I to understand that even though you don't intend to "make a profit' on
>this, that you have some objection to someone else making a profit?  Why?
>I understand that this question is off topic for the list, but there seems
>to be a lot of animosity towards the thought of anyone ELSE making money.

I realize that this was directed at rsk@gsp.org, but I just had to jump in
here,
since the question seems so naive to me.

Since the effort that goes into maintaining the mailing lists I run is
volunteered
and the fact that my company was gracious enough to let me run a couple of
public mailing lists through the company's servers at the company's expense,
you are damn right that I object to anyone making money off of my mailing
lists.

Regards,	Kenny Paul
"live from SJC"