Subject: Re: Putting the listname on the Subject line
From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:22:52 -0500
To: Mitch Collinsworth <mkc @ Graphics . Cornell . EDU>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999 at 01:05:40PM -0500, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:
> >I'm sorry, I don't see any reason to make allowances for people who
> >are simultaneously (1) voluntarily signing up to receive large amounts
> >of mail from one or more mailing lists and (2) failing to ensure that they
> >have sufficient software tools and expertise to cope with (1).
>
> So now you're against digests, too?

I've made no such statement, ever, here or elsewhere.  Please do not
fabricate opinions and then falsely attribute them to me.  It is offensive
and rude.  It's also unnecessary.

---Rsk
Rich Kulawiec
rsk@gsp.org

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk@gsp.org>
Next: Re: Putting the listname on the Subject line
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Putting the listname on the Subject line
Next: Re: Putting the listname on the Subject line
From: "David W. Tamkin" <dattier@Mcs.Net>