Subject: Re: Introduction / Questions
From: Ray Jones <rayjones @ praline . no . neosoft . com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:30:10 -0600 (CST)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

> >   this is a violation of their 'right to post in whatever format they

> No such right exists.  The owner(s) of mailing lists are the sole
> and final arbiters of what formats will be permitted.  I think your

Amen!

Who in the world is so uneducated as to think they have the "right" to
do ANYTHING on a list owned and operated at someone else's expense? Must
be a "Democrat!" (g)

--
Regards,

"Big Ray the Cab Driver" Jones - Licensed Tour Guide    ICQ UIN  1473313
      Author of "The Complete Idiot's Travel Guide to New Orleans"
                           ISBN 0-02-862303-7

Disseminating info about New Orleans & Louisiana via my web page at
	   http://www.neosoft.com/~rayjones/welcome.html

or you can join "Big Ray's" New Orleans Mailing List by sending:
	subscribe noml		To: majordomo@communique.net

	/"\
        \ /
         X  ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML Usenet posts and e-mail
        / \