Subject: Re: Light bulb joke
From: Ray Jones <rayjones @ praline . no . neosoft . com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:44:00 -0600 (CST)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Alan Deikman wrote:

It would be nice if the list would "trap" the message referred to in the
subject line. We've only seen it here about 500 times not to mention the
number of times it has appeared elsewhere.

It was old by the second time I saw it and that was years and years ago.

--
Regards,

"Big Ray the Cab Driver" Jones - Licensed Tour Guide    ICQ UIN  1473313
      Author of "The Complete Idiot's Travel Guide to New Orleans"
                           ISBN 0-02-862303-7

Disseminating info about New Orleans & Louisiana via my web page at
	   http://www.neosoft.com/~rayjones/welcome.html

or you can join "Big Ray's" New Orleans Mailing List by sending:
	subscribe noml		To: majordomo@communique.net

	/"\
        \ /
         X  ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML Usenet posts and e-mail
        / \