Subject: Re: list attacks
From: Jeffrey Goldberg <J . Goldberg @ Cranfield . ac . uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:39:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>
Cc: Joe Brennan <brennan @ watsun . cc . columbia . edu>, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, Majordomo Users List <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> You can take out essentially all of the world's problematic dialups in one
> feel swoop via the comprehensive DSSL list.  See
> for more info.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but what's the difference between
DSSL and DUL?  I didn't know about DSSL until now.

Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814
Relativism is the triumph of authority over truth, convention over justice.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: more list attacks - some mail headers