Subject: bulk mailing
From: "Sally" <SallyHanford @ bigfoot . com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:48:39 -0000
To: <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

Hi there,

I am trying to find information about how to do multiple mailouts from MS
outlook. I know that I can have a personal address book in Outlook, but I do
not want each recipient to receive a mail with other people's addresses
listed, and I would also like to import the list from a file.
Do I need to buy a list management package to do this?

I would be grateful for any advice

Thanks

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: InterNIC is History