Subject: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other)practices
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:49:40 -0800
To: Jeffrey Goldberg <J . Goldberg @ Cranfield . ac . uk>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 9:07 AM +0100 3/30/99, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone has written up a document that I can refer users
> to about particular policies,  The policies in quesiton are

My list FAQs are available at www.lists.apple.com. It includes
pointers to things I thought were relevant to the rules (and hints --
rules are considered mandatory, hints are considered semi-optional) I
manage my lists to.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)

Featuring Winslow Leach at the Piano!

From: "Mally" <nemesis@paralynx.com>
Next: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other) practices
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other) practices
Next: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other) practices
From: Brian Edmonds <brian@gweep.bc.ca>