Subject: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other) practices
From: Brian Edmonds <brian @ gweep . bc . ca>
Date: 30 Mar 1999 10:38:46 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Jeffrey Goldberg <J.Goldberg@Cranfield.ac.uk> writes:
> I am wondering if anyone has written up a document that I can refer
> users to about particular policies

My list etiquette FAQ probably covers most or all of what you're looking
for.  Feel free to crib from it, or simply point your users at it.  I'm
sure others will also offer similar resources they've created.

 http://www.gweep.bc.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

Brian.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: User docs about good (and bad) quoting (and other)practices