Subject: Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers eGroup.
From: "Michael C. Berch" <mcb @ postmodern . com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 19:06:34 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

We (the hosts of the list-managers list at GreatCircle.com) have
assuredly not made any agreement with eGroups permitting them to relay,
manage subscriptions, etc., for the list-managers list.  We don't mind
"exploders" for particular private domains or groups, or mirrored
archives, but public access and management of our lists is limited to us
here and eGroups' claim of "moderation", etc., is confusing to users and
we plan to ask them to stop.

Thanks for the heads-up.

--
Michael C. Berch
Postmaster & list-manager, Great Circle Associates