Subject: Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers eGroup.
From: "David W. Tamkin" <dattier @ Mcs . Net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:50:13 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Stephanie da Silva wrote,

| As I mentioned before, I tried subscr|bing to the list-managers list
| at eGroups and got this welcome message.  As you can see, it's marked
| as being at eGroups but it is without a doubt the
| list-managers@greatcircle.com list.

How can you be sure it's really this list, Stephanie?  I don't see anything
in what you quoted that shows it's really the list on greatcircle.com.

Did you send email to list-managers-owner@egroups.com and find it went to
owner-list-managers@greatcircle.com or something like that?  I just can't
see how you reached that conclusion.  Maybe its archives contained posts
from this list, and that's how you knew?