Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #149
From: rharvey @ iserv . net (Bob Harvey)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:35:24 GMT
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 01:00:53 -0700 (PDT), "Frank P. Bresz"
<fpb@BreszLand.COM> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have been looking around the net for a place to host my majordomo mailing list.
>I have about 700 subscribers and like to send 1 email a day as a digest to all subscribers.

>I have tried a few different services, and while they are good at web hosting most seem
>unable or unwilling to set up majordomo to work correctly in a virtual domain environment.

>Has anyone out there found a decent provider?

Try Databack Systems @ http://www.databack.com/

I've had great dealings with them.

Bob Harvey

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Commercial MajorDomo Servers
From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@civicnet.org>
Next: Re: Commercial MajorDomo Servers
From: "Bernie Cosell" <bernie@fantasyfarm.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Is anyone able to provide mjd lists for $